Hot Pepper Jelly Spread

As I was strolling through Whole Foods one day, I stopped at a local farm's sample table. The guy let me try all of their homemade jellies and mixes (unsweetened apple butter, apple butter, bloody mary mix, and HOT PEPPER JELLY). Well, the hot pepper jelly was very yummy, but the kicker was the fact that he had mixed it with cream cheese! This concoction is fantastic! I am now addicted! I combine Hot pepper jelly and organic reduced fat cream cheese and use it on EVERYTHING! Here are some ways you can eat it:
1) a spread on a turkey sandwich/wrap
2) as a dip for anything (pretzels, crackers and anything dip-able)
3) raw veggie spread (broccoli is very yummy with this)
4) use it on your breakfast toast
5) put it on a slice of cheese (I love goat gouda, but I def. don't discriminate when it comes to cheese I love them all). 

The creamy, smooth, sweet, and spicy combo is very addicting! Try it and let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts