Best All-natural Face Products

My health is very important to me, but my skin even more so! As my friends know, I am very concerned with what products I use on my skin, especially my face. I have tried many different products. I am constantly in search of all-natural products that make my skin glow, soft to the touch, and reduces/prevents fine lines and wrinkles. Well, I think I have found some products that do just that!!

 The Super by Dr. Nicholas Perricone

My friend and I were shopping at Sephora the other day and she convinced me to sit down and get a free facial with her. Okay, what's the harm in a free facial right? Well, the facial was amazing and so were their products; however, some of them were too amazing (and it showed in their price)! I explained to the facial consultant that my skin is very dry in the winter, but I don't want something that will make it too oily so that it breaks out. She suggested a face and eye wash that I bought and will continue to buy! The Super by Dr. Nichlas Perricone line is ALL-NATURAL and recommend for people with sensitivities to parabens and other radicals in our face products. After using the product for over a month I have noticed a severe change in my skins texture, smoothness, and over all complexion. My face is more hydrated, smoother, and brighter than ever. I will definitely be buying more of their products in the future. $30 at Sephora.  

Although I love this product, I am going to try Avalon Organics Lavender Facial Cleaner instead. The reason being is because I have found a few ingredients that I do not want on my face/body: Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, & Dimethyl MEA (DMAE). The hazard levels are 3 and above on www.cosmeticsdatabase.com.


 Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Toner

After washing my face with the Super eye and face wash, I use Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Toner. This also hydrates my skin and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It can be used anytime during the day to freshen and rehydrate your skin. $5.75 at Vitacost.com.
Vit. E Oil for Face and Body

My finishing product is Vit. E oil. I make sure I put the most oil under and around my eyes since I get more lines around that area. I then use the excess oil on my hands to smooth it over the rest of my face. I purchase my Vit. E skin oil from Trader Joes for $6, but you can find many different brands at Vitacost.com

Conclusion

Using this regiment daily has increased the vitality of my skin on the surface, but the true health of your skin is through your daily diet! So, if you want to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, smooth out your skin, reduce acne, and make it more vibrant and bright then eat an all-natural, organic diet and compliment that with all-natural products as well.

Comments

Simon C said…
Great post thannk you

Popular Posts