Grandma Lucy's Pure Formance Dehydrated, Raw Dog Food

I don't know about you, but my dogs are not picky eaters; however, it does take them all day to eat dry dog food. I tried the frozen raw food, but to my surprise they did not really like it! Angel liked to eat it frozen, while Zeus would eat it because it was the only thing in his food bowl. Regardless, I could tell it wasn't their favorite, so I looked into some all natural, organic canned food. Of course they LOVED these, but the side effects of too much canned food was diarrhea and soft stools (this was from all of the water in the canned food). So I started to look into other options at Wylie Wagg (an all natural, organic pet store). I've been hearing a lot about dehydrated raw food, so I wanted to give it a try, and to my surprise they DEVOURED Grandma Lucy's Pure Formance dehydrated raw food.

Grandma Lucy's Pure Formance smells like you have been cooking all day. You can smell the rosemary and garlic as the food absorbs the water. It doesn't smell like "dog food" at all! So, if you want to give your dog something new to try, give them Grandma Lucy's Pure Formance! If you give it a try let me know how your pet likes it! Add filtered water to your dogs food and let it stand for 5 minutes before feeding it to your pet! Enjoy!

My dogs favorite dry food:  
  • Grain-Free
  • Roasted Bison and Roasted Venison
  • Optimal Amino Acids
  • Antioxidants
  • Omega Fatty Acid Blend
  • Digestive Support System
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Berry Blend
  • Tomatoes & Tomato Pomace
  • No Corn, No Soy
  • Chelated Minerals
Grandma Lucy's Pure Formance Ingredients
USDA Chicken, Chickpeas, Flax, Carrots, Celery, Apples, Bananas, Blueberries, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Papaya, Spinach, Garlic, Rosemary, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Niacin, Iron, Calcium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Potassium, Manganese, Chloride, Copper, Magnesium, Pyridoxine, Cyanocobalamin.

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS:
Crude Protein (min): 34%
Crude Fat (min): 9%
Crude Fiber (max): 6.5%
Moisture (max): 6.1%
Calcium (min): 1%
Phosphorus (max): 0.46%
Magnesium (max): 0.14%


Grandma Lucy's Pure Formance Rating

*If you would like to know the names of any of the other brands my dogs have tried, please feel free to reach out to me! Or if you have any great dog food suggestions let me know about them! I'm always willing to give new foods a try.

Comments

Popular Posts